Sunday, March 14, 2010

Done.



To truly get over you, I need you out of my life completely. Seeing you everyday for hours and hours on end does not help me forget about you and the pain you caused me. It wasn't all pain that you caused, but that was the majority. I'm done fighting for a relationship that I know will never be more than just a hook-up. Trying to "make it work" is a phrase that should never need to be said. If something is meant to be you shouldn't have to "make it work" it should work on its own because the relationship is so right, so true, so perfect. But with you that'll never be the case, because all you see in woman is how far you can get with them. Well I'm here now saying, your journey with me stops here. There will be no more adventures together, no more smiles shared, or laughter made because all of those things never came naturally with you and me...we had to work at it. and i'm done working on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment