Sunday, March 28, 2010

For Everything.


This is for every time you built me up just to make me cry. This is for all those things you said that turned out to be a lie. This is for every day I spent alone and I couldn't get out of bed. This is for every night I couldn't sleep because you were in my head. This is for every promise you made and then later on you broke. This is for all the lies behind every word you spoke. This is for every time you brought me down and made me feel like dirt. This is for all this time I kept my stupid dream. This is for all the signs I knew I should have seen.

I have a plan. every time I think about you, or talk to you, I will think of the time you played me. I will think of how crappy I felt, and how hard I cried. That way, I will associate you with pain, and thus it will be easier to avoid you.

No comments:

Post a Comment