Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School. Guard. Homework. School. Work. Homework...

Well folks its official. I am a Senior in High School with 1 AP Class and 2 Honors classes. I know it doesn't sound like much but oh boy is it. I have already had 3 papers due, 1 quiz, and a few other assignments due. On top of that I have guard and work and so on.....my life is officially consumed. But I'm used to it u know? Some would say...when do you have time to hang out with your friends?? well lucky for me, I have 2 classes with Becca and lunch everyday with Heather. PLUS I get to see them after school for 3 hours at guard practice :D So all in all...my senior year has had somewhat of a hectic start but I think once I get into the groove of all my classes and teachers and expectations and such the more fun, memorable, cherishable moments will begin to happen and Senior year will slowly (or rapidly) pass me by and soon I'll be off to College... but that's another other story...

Right now I'm living life a little stressed, a little busy, and a little fun. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

LIVE * LAUGH * LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment