Saturday, August 1, 2009

August.

What a busy month I have ahead of me...whoo! For the past 3 days I've done nothing but work work work...and I'm exhausted :/ luckily I have Sunday off but...then i'm back to the old routine again on Monday working 11-4. This coming week is the last week I have before band camp starts (pretty much my last week of summer) :( I'll be working Mon, Tues, Thurs 11-4 Friday 3-9:30 and Saturday 4-? i forgot haha but that'll need to be changed bc more than likely I'm getting my senior pics taken that day!! :D Sunday the 9th is Heather's 09-10 colorguard party! WOOT :) and then band camp starts on Mon, 10th - Wed from 1-6 then I have Thursday off from life :) Friday is Tiffany's 18th bday party at the 711 pool. Then the 2 weeks after that I'll have band camp from 9am-6pm ughh...leaving me only Saturdays to work :/ and then one more week after that I have band camp 3-6 and then..............school starts. So as you can see, I have barely no time left in my summer. :(

Starting tomorrow is our Mission Conference at my church. Different missionaries come to our church and tell us about their goals and their plan for reaching souls either in foreign countries or somewhere local. Most of the missionaries that my church supports are going to foreign countries though, that need to hear the gospel. I'm really excited about this! It last from Sunday- Wednesday with 2 speakers a night! :) I look forward to this every year! :)

Well i'm very tired...so i'm thinking I'll go to sleep early tonight to be well-rested for the Conference tomorrow :)

*night* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment