Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stay Out.


I'm not writing this on facebook because it would cause more drama than I need in my life right now.  but here's a thought...if you don't know what its like to be in a relationship where is 50/50 and compromises exist don't say that we're doing it wrong.  we might be "doing it wrong" in your eyes but I could care less what you think about my relationship.  The way we treat each other may not be the way you've been treated or the way you've treated your exes but that's because you're NOT Khris...you could never treat a girl like Khris treats me because YOU AREN'T HIM. Stay out of our relationship. Oh and btw don't tell my best friend all of this and think its not going to get back to me. You're an idiot if you thought she was going to keep it to herself. Chicks before dicks. And you're definitely a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment