Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finding Peace Today.

Psalm 46

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.  God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.  The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.  The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.  He maketh wars to cease unto the ends of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spread in sunder; he burneth the chariot in fire.  Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  The Lord of hosts is with us: The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Jeremiah 29:11-14

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places wither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place when whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Hebrews 13:5 -

...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment