Tuesday, August 23, 2011

River City Livin'


These past few weeks at the apartment have been busy busy busy. We've been decorating and setting up things constantly and we're still trying to figure things out.  Today we finally got our couch which was the finishing touch on making our apartment a home.  Living on my own has taught me so much.  I can no longer yell for my mom when I'm cooking dinner to ask her if the chicken is done.  I can't yell for my dad when there's a spider in my room that needs to be killed.  I have learned the importance of having a clean house and I understand why my mom always stressed about it.

Classes start on Thursday and even though I only have 1 class I'm excited as ever! Already being here at VCU is 10 times better than being at Longwood.  I love the city and all its maniacs...even though I've developed some slight road rage :P


No comments:

Post a Comment