Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When Its All Said & Done.


June 12, 2010.  They say that high school is the best time of your life and I can honestly say that I agree with that 100%.  Yeah, you'll have the fights, the tears, the breakups, the drama, the rumors, and everything else negative...but in contrast...you'll have the laughs, the dances, the pep rallies, the friday night football games, the pranks, and the memories.  All this put together, are the ingredients that makes you who you are.  Without the negatives, you would have never learned to forgive, let go, and move on. With the positives, you would have never known what it felt like to succeed.

To all the teachers, who at times, I wanted to strangle and at times I absolutely loved them...thank you.  To all the students, those who spread rumors....thank you.....those who hated me.....thank you.....those you loved me.....thank you....and those who were my closest friends....thank you.  Its because of y'all that I am me and that's never going to change.

Now to start a new chapter in my life.  College. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment