Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beating the Record.




My longest relationship has only been 2 and 1/2 months before....and you say that you want to beat that record because you wanna show me what i've been missing and you wanna give me what I deserve. But baby, ever since that first date of ours where we found out we both loved red skittles, you sang Kesha in the movie theater, and I told you that I loved baseball....we've beaten that record.  Time doesn't always exemplify strength and desire for one another.  Its then and there that I knew, even before we really started dating, that you were one of a kind and that this relationship would surpass any "record" that I had with any previous guys.

You make me laugh, you tell me I'm beautiful with no makeup on, you compromise with me and understand that things come up every now and then and that plans may change, you are interested in more things than just sex and you treat me like I'm your one of a kind. I absolutely love that and I absolutely love you.

I never thought that two people could fall in love so quickly but baby when you have such an honest, open relationship like you and I have its so easy to fall head of heels for someone and mean it with all your heart.

Too the many months to come baby, i love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment