Monday, February 15, 2010

Through thick and thin.


Twenty years from now, i am going to look back and remember that there were those few people who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words. Those people who lifted my head when i was losing faith in myself. Those few people who carried tears on their shoulders after every fight, every break up, every death. The people who always knew what i was feeling by the look on my face. The few who accepted who i was when everyone else laughed in my face. Those people that accepted every decision i made believing i'd make the right decisions. The few who knew who i really was. Those people that made the biggest difference in my life. The ones who were my strength through hard times. My best friends.

Rebecca Nicole Cannon. & Heather Michelle Coley. <3

1 comment: