Friday, July 23, 2010

Here's To You & Me.



For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm doing something right because when I look at him, it's there. In everything he does to me, it's there. I don't know what it is, but I know that it is there, & it's never going to leave. 


We've come this far and baby I wanna keep going. You are my ice cream on hot days. You are my hot chocolate on the snowy days. You are my blanket on starry nights. And you are the dawn of my mornings. I've never been this happy before in my entire life and boy, you got my friends saying, "She's never been like this before, look at how happy she is!" And I couldn't be more grateful that you are in my life. 


So here's to me and you baby, may we continue to be a blessing in each others lives and to keep the love flowing.  <3 


with all my heart. 
<3 Shelbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment